You are going to love the Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry collection! Young girls love dressing like Disney Princesses for Halloween, their birthday or just for fun. But those girls won’t stay little forever. They grow up, put away their princess costumes and embark into the real world. Some will dream of that special day when they get to marry the one, and Disney wants to be a part of it.
The Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry collection was launched on December 17, 2016. The engagement rings are inspired by Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Elsa and Tinker Bell. The collection can be found on Zales.com, and you can find a list of other sellers on enchantedfinejewlerly.com.
Here is a list of the most eye-catching rings in each collection.
1. Wear the Royal Crown on Your Finger with the Cinderella’s Collection
The Diamond Crown Bridal Set in 14K Two-Tone Gold Ring is fit for a future queen or bride to be. If you love flashy and over-the-top jewelry, this is the dream ring for you. Though keep in mind, this gorgeous ring will set you back $2,135.20. It's one of the best pieces from the Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry collection.
2. In Belle’s Collection, the Diamond Rose Ring in 10k Rose Gold Has the Most Reviews
Not only great reviews, but it's one of the collection’s more affordable pieces at $499.99.
2. If You Want Something More Affordable but Still Beautiful, the Cinderella Oval London Blue Topaz Diamond Carriage Ring in Sterling Silver is a Good Pick
You can scoop this pretty little thing up for a modest $299.99.
3. Nothing Says Having Your Fiancé Wrapped around Your Finger like the Snow White Emerald Diamond Bow Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold
This beauty will cost you $7,111.20.
4. If You Want Some Serious Ice, Elsa’s Collection Has It
The Snowflake Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold is the most affordable ring at $1,783.20. This ring is perfect for ladies who have an affinity for winter.
5. Last but Not Least is the Tinker Bell Collection
She isn’t a princess but her collection will make you feel like one. The Tinker Bell Princess Cut Diamond Frame Ring in 14k Two-Tone Gold costs $1,959.20. This is a mature and timeless design that you won’t fall out of love with.
Want to discover your inner Disney Princess? Take the quiz here: enchantedfinejewelry.com And don’t forget to share your results in the comment section.