Of course you should wear what earrings you want, but when you want to look polished and in tune with your body, knowing how to accessorize your jewelry to your face shape takes your look to the next level.
If you want your earrings to accentuate your beauty, here’s how:
1. Rectangular Face
For a rectangular face, you want to wear as large earrings as possible to create the illusion of lots of volume.
Things like large hoops, ovals, chandeliers, hearts and crescents are all great choices, just be careful not to go so big that the sharper edges of your earrings start to interfere with your actual face, as this will look completely messy and will be uncomfortable for you in the long run!
- These 👉🏼 Are the Best 👍🏼 and Worst 👎🏼 Hairstyles for Your Face Shape 💇🏿💇🏽💇🏼💇🏻 ...
- Best Hairstyle for Me
- The 9 Face Shapes: What's Yours? ...
- What Are the Best Eyebrows for Your Face Shape?
- What Are the Best Bangs for Your Face Shape?
- Memorable Tips to Master 🙌🏼 the Art of Fake Jewelry 💍 for Girls without a Lot of Cash 💰 ...